Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I must brag a little...

Today when I picked up the kids...I learned some things...(these are the downfalls of being a working mom that you have to learn these from daycare but oh well)...

~Jett and Rylee can both sing and do sign language to 'Jesus Loves Me'.

~Today when Susan was going over the Bible verse, she pointed to each child so they could say it. Of course she was going to skip Rylee...her being so young and all...and my little spit fire said to her, "I want to say it!" (in the most hateful way that she does!). So Susan said "Okay go Rylee." To her surprise Rylee spouted off the verse (but she has done this before remember) AND the reference...

I am with you alway...(Matthew 28:20)

We are totally shocked!!!

~Also Jett is all ready for kindergarten...he knows his address (he actually he knows 3 since we have moved so much!!), 2 phone numbers, and can read some already. He can also count to 100!! Kindergarten registration is on April 22nd and it will be so weird to see him go to school.


~On a not so positive note...Davis got his first C (it was actually a C+) on his report card...not happy!!

Well...I am done with my bragging (for now anyway)! ;-) Now I have to go watch a rerun of last week's American Idol that I have seen now about 30 times!!! Thank goodness a new episode will be on tonight...

Hard to believe this picture was taken almost a year ago...they have all grown so much since then!!!

No comments: