Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Rotten Rylee

This was too funny not to blog...I think I have mentioned before that Rylee is pretty much all about me right now. She won't have much to do with Duffer at all and I am sure it is from where he works so much (6 days a week) and then here the past couple weeks, he has taken the boys to ball practice so I can get the laundry and house caught up. Rylee just stays there with me since it has been chilly as late as they practice.

Well, last night was the same thing...Duffer took Davis to baseball and Jett and Rylee stayed home with me...still trying to get the laundry caught up from the weekend!! (6 loads down and about 4 more to do tonight!!!) The boys got home just as we were getting ready for bed...although I stayed up later than usual because I had to watch American Idol and DWTS!!!

Everyone got in bed and I had to put American Idol on the TV for Rylee to watch (even though she had just watched it!! obsessed I tell you!!!) and I told Rylee good night and that I loved her and kissed her. She has started this thing where she puts her arm around me like she is the parent...so cute! Well the next thing out of her mouth was:

"I love you. Don't love Daddy."
My response was, "Rylee that's not nice, why would you say that?" She said:
"Because he's stupid!"

I was so shocked I had to get up and tell Duffer. He was just like Whatever and rolled back over to go to sleep. Rylee is just a mess!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too funny!!!!! kids say the darnest things...heheheh....

Anonymous said...

We will be gone camping next week, so don't forget to blog alot, and post pics of the kiddo's in their easter attire...mac in the camper, so Ill have plenty of WiFI!