As most of you know that I switched organizations at Eastman from Engineering to Procurement almost a year ago. It amazes me how many of my friends from my old group still remembered my birthday even though I hardly see them! My current group brought in goodies...which I didn't need but they were delicious...and my friends took me out for lunch! It is really great to work with such good people...I hate having to work...and these people make it much easier!!!
When I got home my grandma met me there with chicken casserole for supper and a birthday cake...she gets one every year.
I got some really good pictures but will have to post them later. Duffer told me he was going to have a surprise but then forgot to go shopping so he said I would have to wait until Friday. Also I told him I wanted to go roller skating but not last night (didn't want to get a baby sitter and not spend my birthday with Rylee) so we are going to do that this weekend also.
A BIG thank you to both Cassie and Allison who wrote awesome posts about me yesterday!! I feel so loved!
Check back later for pictures... Here are the pictures finally...
I was goofing off snapping pictures of the kids while we waited on Duffer to come home and eat cake. I liked a couple so I put them on here.










2 comments:
You are welcome...I can't wait to give you your gift...It has lots of my creative juices going into it..and I think you are going to LOVE it!!! Hope you had a great day....See you tonight at FPU...Love you...
Those are so GOOD! Kids are so much fun...your face is priceless when Rylee blew your candles out!!!
Post a Comment