Miss Rylee 'peeking' in on me as I am on the computer blogging. She is eating a Valentine sucker. Thank goodness all the candy is almost gone...I have gradually slipped some of it into the trash as they weren't looking although Davis is getting old enough to notice and has began to fuss at me.
Jett so proudly holding my new Dale Earnhardt Jr tag for my car that finally came in the mail today. We are taking him to his first race...only the Busch race...in about 3 more weeks. The four of us...Duffer, me, Davis, and Jett...are going to the Busch race and then just Duffer and I will go to the cup race on Sunday...I am talking about when NASCAR comes to Bristol of course.
We are going to break down one of these days and just get season tickets but for now we bought them from one of my friends at work...who does have season tickets. For some strange reason, the maximum you can sign up for (to be on the wait list for season tickets) is 4 tickets and the last time I checked we have 5 members in our family so I need to find someone who has 5 season tickets and doesn't want to renew them.
Anyway...got sidetracked there...but Jett is superexcited about going to his first race. I believe Davis was also 4 when he first went. Poor little Jett thinks the drivers that race in the cup race will be in the Busch though...and some will...so that will take some explaining but we will do that later!










7 comments:
THEY ARE SO CUTE~~ THANK YOU FOR MY BANNER, IT SO WONDERFUL! YOU DO SUCH A TERRIFIC JOB, ILL BLOG ABOUT IT! MUCH LOVE, AND THANKS!
BTW I KNOW YOUR B-DAY IS COMING UP WHEN YOU HAVE TIME ILL TAKE YOU OUT FOR JAPENESE..SO WE CAN CATCH UP! IM OFF THE NEXT WEEK!
Just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday. I hope you have a great day.
Love
Jayme
Happy Birthday Girl!
Amy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICKEL!HOPE YOU HAVE A TERRIFIC DAY!!!!LOVE YA!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Happy Birthday!!!
Break your diet with confidence!!
Post a Comment