The other night after baths I convinced Rylee to put this gown on that she had never worn. I want her to be a girlie girl but she prefers to sleep in Jett's boxers or his PJs. So when she agreed to wear the gown, I HAD to get proof!!! (Notice her Spiderman tattoo in this shot)
She is checking out her tattoo to make sure I didn't wash it off in the tub...hilarious expression though!
Must get a closer look....
Okay I think it's still there...mommy is off the hook!
All 3 of my kids are wacko over tattoos. I would prefer they didn't get them...I know mean mom...but it is because they have to leave them on for days and I just know people think I am not bathing my kids!!!
We are going roller skating for my birthday this weekend...so I should have some interesting pictures by Monday! 8^O

We are going roller skating for my birthday this weekend...so I should have some interesting pictures by Monday! 8^O










4 comments:
I know what your saying, but people dont think that! I have no kids, but I know Tatoo's and Cheetos mouth is look on kids, it has nothing to do with not keeping your kids clean!
Hey i read your comment on the your phone..Does your card have a sim card? We have nextel, which have sim cards, you can get excellent deals on new phones on ebay..then put your sim card in it, that way you get a new phone for cheap, and never have to extend your contract!!
i don't think it does but my dad always buys his phones on ebay...you just have to make sure it is one that verizon carries and then they are compatible. i get a free one in june so if would have to be a really good deal to beat FREE!!!!
True! I defiantly agree, the only way your getting a phone thru nextel is to extended your contract, and IM NOT going to extend!! I loved verizon when I had it, but they dont have the pust to talk...;(
Post a Comment