Friday, February 22, 2008

IT'S A BOY!!! (just like I predicted)

Cooper Elliott Bellamy made his grand entrance around 6:18 PM last night...3 weeks early...and STILL weighing a whopping 7 lbs. 7 ozs. His is so cute!! We only saw him for a minute before they whisked him to the nursery for his first bath and man did he scream...we watched from the window. As Rylee told everyone..."I told that baby to HUSH!!!" She is so dramatical! As I told Cindy before...he sure is going to look silly in all that pink stuff that people bought, because she just 'knew' that he was a girl!


Mom and Baby will go home Saturday...just in time for Bella's birthday (Cindy's youngest daughter) on Sunday, the 24th.


I got some pictures and I will upload later today....and here there are...


Proud Daddy...


And here is Mr. Cooper...


I think he might be camera shy...but with me around a lot...he will get over that!! ;-) )

Look at his little hands!!!


We got ushered out of the room so they could change Cindy's bed and check her and so on...so what do you do with 3 kids in the hospital hallway??? Well, when you have a camera...you entertain them by taking photos!!! Davis and Jett posing for me...

Rylee relunctantly got in the picture but as you can see not too close!!

Davis took this picture of us...I don't think he really wanted Jett in it...but he snuck his way in.

Jett took this one of Daddy....not bad at all! I didn't even have to crop it!

Daddy and son goofing off!

Mommy loving on Davis...

Not crazy about this one but Davis took it and I had to be fair and post it since I posted Jett's photo he took. Davis did well also...he even got the rule of thirds in his shot!

We went back into the room for a bit but the baby never came back in. We had to go since we hadn't had supper yet and it was close to 8:30.
Even though Rylee is 2 1/2 I can remember so clearly how exhausting it is having so many visitors on top of the overwhelming joy of a new birth in the family! Shew...Bo and Cindy - you all and your family are in our prayers! We love you guys!!







4 comments:

Jennifer said...

That's a good weight for 3 weeks early.
I had Jarrett 4 weeks early and he weighed 7 lbs 6 oz. I have always thought that the doctors had my due date wrong.

Take care..and
Have a great weekend!!

Anonymous said...

The boys done EXCELLENT with their pictures, I love the one davis took, and I love the one jett took, it's so good, Your eyes just look GEORGOUS in this picture!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of you & davis you should add it to your header! IT's SO SWEET!!!

Kristie said...

I love the pic of you and Davis, too! Cute!!!!!!!!!