Because I am sitting here bored in training all day...I thought of some things to blog about...
Did anyone watch American Idol Tuesday night?? A guy from Morristown, Tennessee got through to Hollywood...woohoo! Not that I really cared for him but I thought it was cool that he was only from 45 minutes from here. He had a sad story...something about living in a car??? Randy said he didn't really like people like him from Morristown, TN...what was that supposed to mean?!?!
Also from the same episode I think I have found a favorite already. They called her the female Chris Daughtry....I am bad...can't remember her name though. She is a nurse by day and a Harley chick by night. She rides a big ole Harley not a whimpy girl one...and we all know since I rode my Daddy's since I was a toddler that I am a Harley lover...and if you are a female and can ride one on your own...that gains a ton of respect from me! She sang like Janis Joplin...a favorite of mine from high school (I am sure many of you from church didn't know that about me but I was rather the hippie type in high school - but only somewhat). I love that raspy voice type and all 3 judges loved her too...can't wait to see how she does!
When is this stupid writer's stike going to end...I am jonesing (did I spell that correctly???) for all my favorite shows!!!
Finally...does anyone know hynosis??? Yes I have begun to workout but I need to get these cravings fo
r sweets OUT of my head!!!!! If anyone can help please let me know! ;)
Did anyone watch American Idol Tuesday night?? A guy from Morristown, Tennessee got through to Hollywood...woohoo! Not that I really cared for him but I thought it was cool that he was only from 45 minutes from here. He had a sad story...something about living in a car??? Randy said he didn't really like people like him from Morristown, TN...what was that supposed to mean?!?!
Also from the same episode I think I have found a favorite already. They called her the female Chris Daughtry....I am bad...can't remember her name though. She is a nurse by day and a Harley chick by night. She rides a big ole Harley not a whimpy girl one...and we all know since I rode my Daddy's since I was a toddler that I am a Harley lover...and if you are a female and can ride one on your own...that gains a ton of respect from me! She sang like Janis Joplin...a favorite of mine from high school (I am sure many of you from church didn't know that about me but I was rather the hippie type in high school - but only somewhat). I love that raspy voice type and all 3 judges loved her too...can't wait to see how she does!
When is this stupid writer's stike going to end...I am jonesing (did I spell that correctly???) for all my favorite shows!!!
Finally...does anyone know hynosis??? Yes I have begun to workout but I need to get these cravings fo
r sweets OUT of my head!!!!! If anyone can help please let me know! ;)









2 comments:
Yes I seen american idol, and the girl your talking about was awesome!! My friend Susan on my page in the pic with me she rides , and has her own bike, but when we all go riding, she rides with her husband, her husband, and don both have goldwings...Good luck on your cravings!!
He didn't just say "people from Morristown" that he didn't like, but he also said "people from Morristown WITH British accents". . they thought his singing accent was really strange. . . .that was what he was saying he didn't like. . .his accent. . .
Post a Comment