What made this one entertaining is the little CD that came with it to upload the software. Of course I am crazy enough to take pictures so you can see exactly how cute it really is...
Well....Duffer is working overtime and I am here tending to these wild apes in this tiny apartment (one thing I think is not appealing small) since they have said mandatory overtime 6 days a week until the end of summer. :o( It makes it hard on a mom who also works full time. BUT I have already finished all the laundry and cleaned and my grandma just got here to give me a break so I can run to the tanning bed...my redness finally went away...and then stop at Wal*Mart kidless..ah isn't that wonderful????
Then here is the shocker...tonight I actually have a date with my husband...if you didn't notice from my Meez. Vanessa, my dad, Ryan and Brooke are coming to hang out with the kids...since they all had so much fun last Friday night...and Duffer and I are going to Johnson City to eat at Outback and go see Fool's Gold!! I believe this is the first date we have been on in at least 3 years...I know since before I was pregnant with Rylee!!! GASP!!! I will definately take pictures to mark the occasion...it will certainly get a scrapbook page of its own...and I will post to give details later...pray that we even have something to talk about!! LOL ;o)










1 comment:
You need to spray tan, girl! It lasts longer and isn't as bad for you- I don't think. Don't go to a spray booth though.
Have fun on your date!!
Post a Comment