Thursday, February 21, 2008

Cindy's Baby Shower

Cindy's daughter (oldest) Keagan, threw her a shower on Sunday. Cindy thought it was cute but she was pretty miserable considering she was a week away from delivering!!! Besides what do you really need when you are having your 4th baby besides diapers, wipes, lotion, etc.?!?!?! She is way more of a woman than me because she is running a daycare and watching kids in her home everyday and there is no way I could do that pregnant and still take care of my own kids!!!

Tao...looking much more svelte than at the field trip we chaparoned back in the fall...I am so jealous!!

Here is another one of my preggo friends, Jessica...she is having her 3rd boy around the 3rd week of June!! Doesn't she look awesome???

Angie...Cindy's best friend from high school and before...keeping track of the gifts and names...Duffer, Cindy and Angie all went to school together (don't you feel sorry for those girls???).

Bo opening another one of Tao's gifts...this one to them both.
A lovely pair of undies that Bo was very thrilled with...Cindy - not so much!

Cindy found another use for these...and said this would be the only use in the Bellamy household for a long time!!! :o)

Tao and her daughter Lolita...who is one year older than Rylee. Everyone brought there kids except me....sorry but a chance for a break and I am all for it!!!! Love the Kool-Aid mouth...isn't this standard for toddlers????

So now that I finally got those posted...and Cindy is in the hospital right NOW as I am typing this having either baby Cooper or baby Sophie (she is convinced it is a girl but I believe it is a boy) but she never found out.

PLUS...my new 50mm lens came in today just in time for me to get some great photos of the new baby...yay-hooo!

So I am off of here to round up my crew and head to the hospital...I can't wait to hold an itty bitty baby again!!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

WOW! Cindy's 4th child and still running a daycare out of her house. Man..that lady must have the patience of JOB!!
I loved the undies headband too! LOL!!

I didn't know that Jessica was pregnant! and YES..she looks awesome. She is always so stylish.