Saturday, February 2, 2008

Scrapbook Pages

Here are some scrapbook pages I have been working on. They are mainly from 2004 so they are pretty old...if you can't read them well you can click on them to make them larger.











































I just noticed on this one I put Town Town instead of Toon Town...I HATE it when I do that!!!




I am going to print all of these soon so I can start filling up my books! YAH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh that was a trip down memory lane!! We both look so different now! You need to make a scrapbook page of when your feet and ankles would swell so bad! Remember we got you a pan w/epison salt @ work to soak your feet in!! Lord those were the days!!! That seems like so long ago!!! I miss doing stuff together!!! BY THE WAY THE PAGES LOOK GREAT!!!