We had planned to go to our friends house to watch the Super Bowl so I called Cindy to let her know we probably wouldn't be coming. Since she is 8 months pregnant I really didn't want her getting sick. But she said her kids...that she watches as a daycare all week...had all been sick and her 6 year old had just been sick all week so there was no way we could hurt them. I asked Davis and since he was medicated he said he felt better.
So off we went to the Bellamy's house and we picked up pizza. It was quite chaotic all night. Bella and Rylee got in several cat fights...you know over toys...Jett played by himself all night except when he and Tucker started wrestling...but then about 30 minutes before we left, Tucker (Cindy's son) said he didn't feel well and he had a temp of 102.
When Davis woke up this morning with a fever of 102 I decided to stay home and work from here so he didn't have to go to school. I called Cindy to check on Tucker and he stayed out too...they are in the same learning center...but they are not playing hookie! ;)









1 comment:
I understand. . . Cade stayed home from school today also. . .He is still running a fever that started on Friday night. . .Hopefully it is just about over. . because he feels much better today. . .Hope Davis feels better soon. . .Love ya!
Post a Comment