Today is Valentine's Day...full of parties at school and daycare...that I miss being a working mom :o(...but I did manage to send my kids all off to school in their
RED and myself in mine with their valentine boxes and valentines in tow. Here is Davis and his Colts themed Valentine box:


He also wanted to show his cool 3D Transformer valentines.

This was when we came home today...and is becoming a ritual I might add this is Jett...aka Richie Cunningham. He swears every pair of pants he owns are too long so he rolls them up clean to his knees like he is straight from the 50s and if he can he rolls his sleeves up too! All he needs is a pack of cigarettes to stick in there...maybe that would be a good Halloween costume this year???

So after a few issues...we were waiting on Duffer to get home and bring pizza so I didn't have to cook and his transmission started acting funny so he called and had me meet him at Courtesy and we picked the pizza up and came on home. After dinner the kids finally opened their gifts that they had been
dying to open. (Keep in mind they had already gotten stuff from Grandma, Vanessa, Nani and Nene so they certainly weren't hurting for anything!!)
Rylee went first...had to go one at a time for photos of course!! This was just candy...

Spiderman 2...for some reason we had the 1st and 3rd movie but not 2 and that was killing all of us and 'Peter Parker' is her favorite so she liked it! Can you say Strike A Pose???

Davis...a pack of Dale Jr.'s new cars with Hendrick Motorsports...

Davis has been wanting to see this movie The GamePlan...I actually went to get Three Days Grace CD because I always download their songs on my 'homemade' CDs and he loves them but they were sold out so this was a back up. He seemed happy.


Jett was ready to go...the kids got a lot of money from their grandparents and Jett asked
at least 5 times to stop at Wal*Mart while we were out to buy
"those little baby Transformers" that he wanted...well I guess he's lucky I got them for him! ;-)



I also got him a Big Transformer that turned into something because I wanted sure if the little ones did or not. Jett also got the same cars as Davis only he got Jeff Gordon like his daddy.

Last but not least...not pictured Duffer got the complete Hendrick Motorsport car set with all the cars in a tin container for all the drivers.
Then I got him 2 pair of boxers and here they are although I am sure most of you will see them anyway...for those who don't know...Duffer has this thing with showing you what boxers he is wearing. Why does he do it...who knows but don't worry...he has to know you
pretty well to do it to you! I thought these fit him well...he is
always in a bad mood :o(

...and he likes Songebob...these are his 2nd or 3rd pair...

Here we are....Davis took this of us...in case you are wondering I got a card from Duffer only because I am ordering a new lens for my camera in a week!!! Yipee!! It is a Valentine / birthday gift since it is so expensive.

Well it is time to finish catching up on my American Idol shows for the week...although I am about to fall asleep from exhaustion. I am still working out...although only done so twice this week due to training. My hair appointment for tomorrow was cancelled until next Friday so now I will get to tomorrow so I can now workout tomorrow (which before I couldn't). I am now up to 25 minutes of cardio...woohoo!!!
1 comment:
Keep it up! You all look so cute! I love the "Freedom is not wearing pants"... Spongebob can be so profound.
Post a Comment