Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Jason Witten

I just learned something. Sue and I are sitting here in training...yes again. We are reading our emails and she started complaining how her co-worker didn't get her an autograph of Peyton Manning. This got my attention of course.

It turns out that our co-worker's brother-in-law is Jason Witten! Sue said she has gotten tons of autographs and pictures from him. So I informed her that I expected some to come my way for Davis and Jett!! ;o)

It's funny what a small world it is!

Pray for me today in training as this is the 3rd day with this migraine...I didn't think I would EVER make it through class last night!! I already went through the 2 pills Vanessa gave me and my pharmacy doesn't open until 9am so my grandma is picking up my medicine and driving all the way out to Boones Creek to bring it to me!!! (Got to love Grandma!!)

No comments: