Well our date went off without a hitch. Got to Outback...2 hour wait...shew...sat at the bar which we wanted to anyway so we could watch the race. We sat at this teeny tiny table for only 2 people which was NOT comfortable after 3 hours and in the end gave me a migraine. :o( We didn't get to see much of the race due to red flag.
Right before we got our food, someone walked up and put their arm around me and me being the totally defensive person that I am turn around thinking "Who is this scumbag?" HA! It was Daniel and Nicki...our good friends from baseball last year. They were there with Nicki's parents and then they were going to the comedy club. Duffer tried to talk me into going with them...can you tell how into movies he is??? I wouldn't have cared but I had already purchased our tickets.
Then we had a little bit of drama as the table beside us spilled their drink everywhere! Just as I was laughing at them, I almost did the same thing!! Then we had some laughs...Daniel and Nicki had sat down a couple of tables down from us by now...as Duffer went around -quite like he owned the place-changed all the bar TVs to the race. As soon as he did this they all quit working! So then the girl had to fix them and finally we could watch the race!
My diet is going to have to restart over today since we ate...blooming onion, salad, filet, chocolate covered raisins! We were miserable!!!
We got home to find Jett and Rylee and Ryan asleep on the couch. My neck and shoulders hurt so badly that I had to take some medicine for them that the doctor gives me...it knocks me out...so I didn't wake up this morning until 11:30!!!
The kids have quit waking me up in the morning...which can be a good thing or a bad thing. They run around wild doing who knows what. But I do get to sleep in. Duffer had to work today because the job they are doing did not get done yesterday. Even after taking my medicine last night my migraine is still not gone this morning so we didn't go to church today. My grandma is on her way down with pizza for lunch for the kids so I don't have to do anything but lay here and rest and get rid of this headache. I am hoping to feel better by this afternoon so that I can take the boys to choir practice. I really want them to be in this session.
Oh and in the rush of everything...no pictures. I thought about it after we left but I was way too tired by the time we got home. Sorry!
Last but not least...GO DALE JR!!!
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
Im glad ya'll had fun, Me & Don are either going to tonite or tomorrow to see Fools Gold, you didn't comment on it, was it good? As far as the tanning bed..I think we give $600 for it, he give me the reciept cause it is still under warranty but it's only a 110 not like Colonial Sun there beds are 220 beds, but he give I think the receipt said $1910.00...If you need the plug changed whereever you put one, Don will change it for you, but Im sure Duffer can do it as well.Men are so smart! They never pay for themselves other than the convience...I hope you find one, look on eclassifieds, there are always some on there.
Oh by the way...Sorry I just seen your comment on the camping, we have a truck that holds 5 brand new Mega cab, and camper you can use anytime...Those are another thing that never pays for themselves other than convience as well! were on the same crew now, so we look forward to long weekends, that way we can spend the summer camping!
Allison,
Sorry I did forget to comment on the movie. It was good but they pretty much showed all the funny parts in the previews. It reminded me of that movie with Jessica Alba...Into the Blue...same concept.
OH WELL I MAY JUST WAIT TILL IT COMES OUR ON PAY-PER-VIEW THEN...IM GLAD YA'LL HAD FUN!!!
So sorry about your continuing migraines. Hope you got the boys to choir practice. We stayed home this evening because Spencer and Allison took a much-needed nap and I didn't want to wake them to go to church.
At least you got to a movie. We ate at Salsarita's, tried to go by Ritz, but it was closed, so instead went to Books-a-Million.
We rented The Hunting Party. Total dud! Horrible language, and only got good in the last little bit. Not worth it. Still, date night is a success if we get to sleep in, which we did. Yee-haw!
Post a Comment