Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sick Family

Well we have had a very rough past 12 hours! Jett woke up in the middle of the night coughing so deeply it sounded like a dog barking. He acted so sick that I told Duffer we would take him and Rylee both to the clinic in the morning. Duffer has the same head stuff as me but in addition to that he was up all night long throwing up. His acid reflux had flared up for some reason.

We dropped Davis off at my dad's...he is the only one of us not sick...and we left for the clinic at 11am. The clinic doesn't open until 12 but we got there at 11:30 and there were already about 10 people ahead of us!!! When I saw the doctor working I just cringed...Dr. Blazier...he was my doctor and he really was due for retirement about 10 years ago!!!

He said that Rylee's was viral and not much you could do other than keep giving Tylenol and Jett has the croup so he gave him Prednisone. We went to the pharmacy and they were still closed so we went to eat Sonic and then went back to pharmacy...it took over 30 minutes to get our medicine...and then we picked Davis up and came home. Jett's pills were quite a drama to get down...he can swallow pills but refused to do so today so he chewed them up...if they are as bad as the liquid then I can understand why he threw the fit he did! It took 15 minutes to get one pill in him then he had to brush his teeth to get the taste out and then eat Doritos...major catastrophe if you can't tell.

Now everyone is finally calmed down and we are going to R-E-S-T!!! I am still trying to get my laundry finished but the lack of energy I had is ridiculous. I may have to break down and go the doctor myself tomorrow.

HERE is the document Davis did all by himself. He had asked to type on my computer because he was bored and all I did for him was open a blank Word document. He is so funny because he was asking me if I liked a certain type of font...can't remember the name now...but he said that it was his and his best friend, Noah's favorite. He also likes to watch me work on my blog or make scrapbook pages so I think that I have a mini-me on my hands.


I hope you can read what it says...the football player is supposed to be Tony Romo....then it says Davis likes football a lot...Jett likes soccer...Mom likes the beach...Rylee likes MONEY!!!!! My dad likes New York Jets and the New York Yankees.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so cute, tell Davis, to forget TONY ROMO, since he can't get them to the SuperBowl, and go with TOM BRADY!!!!! AFTER all he does have 3 superbowl rings, and on his way to the fourth!!!

Im Just Kidding all you Dallas Fans....Sit back and Relax, cause we know TONY did!!! hehehehe!!!!

Kristie said...

I hope you guys are feeling better! I am so sorry that you all have been sick! Love ya!