I am still trying to get Davis' masterpiece on here. He put a bunch of clip art on it and I think that he must have used something formatted for Office 2007...which I am still waiting on my dad to put on here for me...so when I try to upload the document it isn't recognizing the files. I then tried to print it and of course...I need new ink cartridges so it was very faint. I have emailed it to my dad for him to print...then I will bring it home to scan and THEN it will be on here. Sheez...a lot of work to showcase his talent, huh??
So we watched Saw IV last night...it was good but I swear they keep getting gorier and gorier (is that a word?). This one bothered me by the level of gross content but it was still good. The end of course leads to a possible fifth movie...by the end there will probably 12 of these like the Friday the 13...I actually don't have a clue how many of those there were.
We LOVED sleeping on our heated mattress pad last night! I slept so hard I was somewhat sore this morning! I woke up today feeling worse than I did yesterday...is this stuff ever going to go away???
I had to get the kids ready...Duffer was working...to be at Holly's salon by 11 for haircuts. Holly and I are both broke so we did a trade off...free haircuts for the boys in exchange for her business cards I made. Today is Holly's birthday...the big 3-1! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLY!!! I hate taking my kids anywhere. Davis was spinning Rylee around in one of the empty chairs, Rylee was running back and forth and so was Jett...total chaos!!! Then of course Rylee was upset that she didn't get her hair cut so Holly had to 'pretend' cut it! It was nice though because Holly's aunt and mom came in so we visited some...I LOVE Patty - she is the greatest!!! I can't wait until summer time and we can go swim at their house. They are so fun to hang out with...especially to be grandparents themselves! LOL!!! Just kidding Patty.. ;) Its hard to believe that Holly and I have been friends now for 7 years...
On the way home...I just HAD to go through the new Starbucks...got me a blueberry muffin (which amazed the kids because it was HUGE ) and my white chocolate mocha latte....yummy! Stopped at Taco Hell for the kids...I think that place is nasty although I did choke down one taco. Rylee fell asleep on the way home which was a huge Godsend because she never takes naps on the weekend...so that left me with some computer time! Honestly I don't plan on leaving this apartment again until Monday when I go to work. I don't even know if I can gather enough energy to finish my laundry I started yesterday or to clean...this sickness has me totally drained.
As for now the boys and I are going to check out something one of my friends told me about last night. Apparently if you go to this website http://www.watch-movies.net/ you can watch ANY of the movies out in the theatre right now on your computer. Angie even said they were going to buy a big screen for their computer because they had already watched like 7 movies currently playing now. We are going to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks and I will report back with the verdict.
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
OK NICOLE, I THOUGHT I'D PLAY AROUND WITH THIS BLOG THINGY, SO ALL I DID WAS JACK EVERYTHING UP!! HELP!
I tried the movie link, and it just come up to a search engine....Did you have any luck?
Post a Comment