Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Bad Hair Day
I went into one of my co-worker's offices yesterday and fell in love with this little wooden doll she had. I explained the shirt that I had bought Rylee...which resembled the doll...and she gave me her doll!!! I was so tickled!!! Here is a picture of it...I just love wood working and wish that Duffer would hurry up and learn how to do...as he promised...so he can make me all kinds of little people to put up around the house.
Here is Rylee...ironically wearing the Bad Hair Day shirt...I was putting 'Peter Parker' in for her to watch...she has moved on from Woody and now her new flame is Peter Parker...you know Spiderman for those of you without kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Glad you guys are feeling better. . . Miss you all. We will have to get together soon!! Hope you have a great day at work. . .Love ya
I bought that same figure for my sister years ago but her's said "I don't do housework". It had the same hair but with a apron on. I need to get Ashley a shirt like that she hates Tommy helping her with her hair.
Hi there
If it makes you feel better I didn't even notice the mess up on your comment until you pointed it out to me! ha..ha..ha..
Remember I'm a blonde myself.
You said..."typical me" just remember funny stuff like that is one of the things we all love about you!! =-)
Have a great weekend!!
Jennifer
Post a Comment