Thursday night I actually got Duffer to sit down and watch a movie with me...he hardly ever sits still! We watched Chuck and Larry and it was hilarious!! Last night we watched TMNT 4 which was pretty much for Duffer and Jett...I even fell asleep during it until one of my friends called and woke me up. Tonight Jett and I watched Gracie...this movie got me teary eyed a few times. Duffer came in during the end and asked me if I had been boo-hooing...for those who know me I am not a crier. Pretty much the only time I cry is when I am mad enough to punch you or when I get overwhelmed. This movie was based on the true story of the family of Andrew Shue (he played on Melrose Place) and Elisabeth Shue (most famously from Cocktail and Karate Kid). It was so good and now I know why the two of them always are playing soccer in any movie or show they are in.
Today my good friend, Holly, and her son Jai came to visit us. Now that we live back on the west side of town, we are closer to several of our good friends...unfortunately we moved farther away from others. :-o
Rylee and Jai don't get to play too often so it was nice getting them together. Check out the curls on this little man...I just love them!!
Well, Rylee just woke up from a 3 hour nap so it looks to be another long night for me. She has had the habit lately of waking up around 11 or 12 and staying up (having to watch the Grinch) for 2 hours or more. I am very sleep deprived at this point...for me that is...got to have at least 6 hours or you don't want to be around me!
Jett just came in here and invited me to come watch Transformers with him and Daddy and Rylee. Who can turn down an invite like that??









1 comment:
That is so funny!! James and I watched Chuck and Larry on Friday night. . .we laughed ourselves to death! I loved that movie. .
Post a Comment