Holly has one more certification test and then she will start doing hair at Donna-Michael's and her dad, Johnny, has a painting business. Holly wants her picture on her cards but wanted me to make some and order without a photo until we can get a good picture of her. This is what I came up with...including a few of Holly's requests. (Patty..I thought you could print it out for Holly to make sure she likes it before I order.) They are pretty simple but hopefully they will be okay until we get the final product.
When I place the order, I am adding a couple things in for Holly. Her birthday is on the 26th and I thought I would order her a couple pictures that I took of Jai yesterday as a present for her. I am going to get her 8x10s in both of them...Patty tell me if you like them...this first one didn't upload very well to my blog because it is hard to read it but it looks great on my computer! ;) It says "For this child I prayed and the Lord has given me my petition which I asked of him." I thought that was a good fit considering how much of a miracle it is to have Jai here!!











1 comment:
You do such wonderful work! The buisness card is terrific, and her little boy is just a DOLL!!! She will be thrilled with the pics you got her, and they are great as well!!!!!!! Maybe one day if Im blessed with a child, you will take pictures for me!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment