Friday, January 4, 2008

One Resolution

One of my (many) resolutions this year is to get my scrapbook pages caught up and in albums. I only started to scrapbook about a year ago (digitally that is) and so right now, I only have one album that I put all of my pages in. I have done my pages sporadically so I don't have a full album of any one thing. My goal is to have this...for example I want ONE vacation album; ONE album for each child for birthdays and birthday parties alone and then ONE sports album for each boy. When Rylee starts into her activities (she will begin gymnastics in the fall :-o ) then she too will have an album for that. Then I am going to have ONE last album for big events such as all their school and church programs, field trips and so on. This is my goal anyway.

I have been thinking about Valentine's Day coming up so I did this page for Duffer....I know what you are thinking..."How Sweet!" Well, for me it actually is because I am not the sappy type.


I will try to put them on here as I go...just because I know I get a lot of ideas from the many scrapbooking blogs I look at where they post layouts to give you ideas. You never know...one day something crazy might happen like me actually giving someone else a good idea! ;-p

No comments: