So I have already mentioned dropping the phone in my soup and spilling it all over me and my desk, forgetting my pass and walking for miles to park in a previous post. Well here are some of the other lovely things that have happened to me:
- Monday morning...took off to go to work and made my usual morning stop at Mickey D's to get Gina and me a cappuccino. While in the drive through I realized I had left my laptop at home!! UGH!!! Luckily I came to this realization a mile from my house because many times I have ended up at work without it!!!
- While taking Grandma to the doctor I was running late - which stressed us both out - then when I picked her up I drove in the wrong way...the newly constructed parking lot totally threw me off!! I like to never got turned around in that teeny tiny space.
- This morning Duffer and I both forgot to send Jett's Cubbies book...he brings it home for Awana on Wed. night and then takes it back to daycare on Thursday. Susan teaches them a Bible verse every week anyway so when I give her Jett's verses it helps us both...he learns his verse and she doesn't have to come up with one. Since I have been helping in Awana I noticed they get extra credit when they do all those activities so she does those with the kids too and bonus for Jett- he gets a check for it! I have the best daycare in the world (did I mention she helps Davis with his homework so it is done before he gets home??) It is okay about the book - I will take it tomorrow...somehow Jett is a verse ahead and I have no clue how that happened!!
- Duffer came home sick with the same junk I have yesterday and now Rylee and Jett are both showing symptoms too!
- Today when I was leaving my building to go to a meeting in another building...they just started this ridiculous new system where we now have to badge out as well as in so they can TOTALLY keep track of us...when I get to the turnstile with laptop, purse and tote bag - NO pass!! I had to retrack my steps all over the 1st floor, the bathroom and all over the 2nd floor until I finally found it in Gina's office!! If you only knew how many times this has happened to me.
There are several other things that I can't think of right now just because I am trying to...doesn't that always happen??? When I remember them I will add them. You know its bad when you have 2 different co-workers say to you, "Why do you think all these bad things keep happening to you??" My reply...because I have the worse luck in the world!!
Unfortunately tomorrow is usually my short day but I have to make up my time from taking my Grandma to the doctor so I will be there until 2pm...can you hear me crying????
On a lighter note...did you see in the paper today were the couple won $1 million dollars in the lottery?!?! The guy is a Team Manager at Eastman and works in the same building as Duffer. The neat thing is he has some type of cancer...currently in remission...but he had been wanting to retire (and we all know how you can hardly afford to do that anymore when you have kids) but since winning he will be able to!! He bought his ticket at the gas station on John B. Dennis right near Eastman. Duffer is kicking himself because he always buys tickets thinking he is going to get us and the rest of our family out of debt and give us a posh life...ah to dream...









2 comments:
Ok...were going to have to get you one of those little passy things to click on to your pant's or as Layne was showing me today, Victoria Secrets has a pass holder, in cool color's she had it fastned to her purse that way it's always with her, you might want to try that!!!! I thought it was Friday for me today, but working overtime tomorrow night, so no such luck! As far as sicktime, Hello! It's not like we don't have unlimited sick time.....Take it!! That's what it's for!!!! As far as my week yes busy, but the worst I broke a nail last night @ home, we took what was our den, and made in to a master bedroom, and built a walkin closet which ended up being like a 11X15 it's so huge, and he had been putting the closetmaid shelving in it, which is ridiculious! I never knew organization cost so much, anyway..I'll post ya some pics soon!
I am so sorry that your week sucked! I hope this next one is better!
Post a Comment