Friday, January 25, 2008

Baseball - now simplified

YEAH!!!! My husband has come to his senses. You see he wanted Jett to be on the Select team because Daniel is one of the best coaches we know...but does it really matter while he is only a bat boy??? Last night he came home and said that Jett was going to be on Davis' team after all. This is a good thing in several ways...except for the fact that we won't get to see our friends on the other team that we played with last year :o(...but we won't have to go to separate practices and tournaments.

It may also be a good thing for Jett too because the Pirates still really need at least one more but really 3 more players so with that few players Jett will get to play all the time!!! I worry a bit about Jett being only 4 1/2 and playing with 9 year olds but one other boy is 6 and every time we get asked about Jett's age, people always think he is at least 6 due to his size.

Anyway, I just thought I would share this good news because it is going to make me have a much happier summer!! :o)

Oh and if any of you have a son that wants to play and they won't turn 10 before April let me know!!! I can pass the word on...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Nicole,
I hate to hear that but only for selfish purposes. It will be much easier on you guys though!