Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Where I blog...

My friend, Cassie, put a challenge on her blog for all of her readers to post about where they blog. Below is where I blog...although not as cozy and quaint as some of the others I have seen...just my desk (with all my junk on it - it is apparent I need a bigger desk but obviously I need a house more!!) with all the things I have hooked up to it. It is in our 3rd bedroom which is the play room with all the toys in it. It works for me though because most of the time when I am blogging the kids are in there playing so I can referee at the same time...you know that multi-tasking thing we moms do!


In addition to blogging here, I blog at work a lot too...and even some very odd places like the doctor office today! :-p

So if you are reading my blog...now it is your turn...to take the challenge...show me where YOU BLOG!

No comments: