Monday, January 7, 2008

LOVE These...

I was blog searching...love to venture off and read blogs from links on people's pages (Cassie got this one off browsing your favorites)...and I found these shirts! They are awesome and I just ordered 2 for Rylee and one for me.

Duffer can NOT do Rylee's hair so I loved this one..

Rylee is definitely a drama queen so this one fit too...

And finally for me...for those who know me, I have always been a camera freak. I still remember my first camera...the Le Clic (remember those??) and I have shoeboxes and photo albums from as young as 5th grade just full of (very badly taken) photos of me and all my friends and classmates. I used to take a camera to school constantly just to get photos of my friends...forget class pictures, I had my personal ones! This shirt was just perfect for me and my obsession with picture taking!!

I added the link to my Favorites in you like these as well as I do...Ellabee Baby. Oh and Cassie...this would have totally been your Christmas present if I would have made this discovery sooner! ;-o

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok...so I created me a blog, now you will have to help me make it look purdy!!! Those tee's are great! Men stink @ hair! As long as mine is, I remember being very small, and daddy trying to fix mine, which probably Looked alot like Rylee's & I probably needed one of those shirt's on myself! hehehe!