Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My New Favorite Show

First of all, I just realized as I was logging in that this is my 100th post...woohoo!!

Tonight I have watched my new favorite show...of course it came on last night but thanks to TiVo I watched it tonight. ;-p It is called Dance Wars with Bruno and Carrie Ann (from Dancing with the Stars). Dancing with the stars is my favorite when it is on and American Idol and my favorite when it is on (luckily those 2 shows don't air at the same time!). Dance Wars combines both of those shows...you must be able to sing and dance! This may sound easy but let me just tell you...when I danced a 3 minute routine in high school I could hardly swallow when I finished so for me to have sung at the same time...IMPOSSIBLE!!! I am so impressed with people that have talent to do this...plus I love, love, love anything to do with dancing (still working on Duffer learning those dances like on DWTS!).

So this first episode of the show went through tryouts (only one episode of them which is nicer than AI...who I think drag it on a bit much) leaving the final 14. As many of you know I always pick a favorite or two....Chris Daughtry, Blake Lewis, Helio & Julianne, Mark & Sabrina, Drew and Cheryl...anyway...Here are my favorites so far on Dance Wars:

Boys= Phillip (he is such a cutie)
Zack (all around P-E-R-F-E-C-T)
Girls= Corina (very cute and bubbly)
Elizabeth (very likable)

Did I mention how funny Bruno is??? I want to watch the show just to see him...he is 10 times funnier than Simon and I like him quite a bit (if that tells you anything at all). Drew Lachey is the host and he is just HOT!! Also Carrie Ann is so beautiful and I like her because she is brutally honest. Some might say I am a little like her maybe...to those I know well...my friend Gina just told me that she figured out what my problem is and it is that I am too honest! :-O What kind of friend would I be if I didn't tell the truth??? I think she is still stuck on the time I said her hair looked gray...when we had both went a little darker for winter. Love ya Gina...hope you feel better soon!

Okay now I am done with my plug for Dance Wars...just wasting time until Duffer gets home...he is working 13 1/2 hours today!!! Shew...too much for me!

No comments: