Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sunday School Christmas Party

Sunday evening we went to our Christmas party for our Sunday school class (that is our 3rd party if you are keeping track). It was held at the home of the Allen's and we had a great time. It was catered by Food City. We all ate and then played the Elephant Exchange game...you know where you open a gift or steal from someone else. Playing this game is a tradition for us.

Here are James and Cassie...the hosts of the party...wonder what they were debating about??? Hmmmm....
Tina and Sarah waiting on the game to begin....

Here is Daniel opening one of the gifts we brought...I had a plan for Duffer to steal one and me the other but I only ended up with one of them. :( I always buy something I like and that way if I don't like anything else I just steal my own! Daniel was being a tad sarcastic here because my gift was rather girlie. :)

Kevin was celebrating...can you tell?? I believe this was where he was happy he opened money or stole it one...can't remember since it was a couple days ago and I have slept since then.

Here is Kevin's wife, Christy laughing at him of course.

Bicki didn't want her picture taken at all since she is 8 months pregnant...we all know how you feel at that point. Duffer got this awesome shot of her and Cassie though!

Duffer took this picture of me as I was getting my phone out of my pocket. The youth babysat our children in the gym and I was receiving the dreaded...there is a problem call. Luckily it wasn't anything too big...Davis' contact was bothering him so I just told him to take it out and throw it away.

Here is Duffer and his famous self portrait. I didn't take any pictures since he had the camera the whole time so I forgot to snap one of him.

Then he took another one of me...I have this sarcastic look on my face because I felt silly that he was taking a picture of me by myself.

So now I have 3 parties down...2 more on Friday night...I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...

No comments: