Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Rylee the Tomboy

After having 2 boys you can imagine how badly I wanted a girl...then how ecstatic I was when I learned I was having a girl...then my devastation to see her becoming a tomboy! :( hee hee hee She isn't a full fledged tomboy yet but she is on her way.

Her newest obsession is wearing Jett's boxers. This poor girl doesn't even realize that she is a girl. Trust me...we are working on potty training and she thinks she can go to the bathroom like the boys also! Don't get me wrong...Rylee also carries a doll around constantly so she has some 'girlie' characteristics as well.

Here is a picture of her this morning while she was eating her doughnuts. She threw a fit when it was time to take the boxers off and put her clothes on.

These pictures were from the other night...Jett and Rylee fight constantly over these cheap sunglasses that Jett brought home from the prize box at daycare.

I thought she looked cute in this picture because she had them pushed up on her head just like girls do.

Oh the joys of raising children...

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Cute! I need a girl but think I am too tired to have another one.
ps I think the self-portrait of Duffer is funny.