Duffer was crawling around on the floor in our storage closet beside the unfinished basement area and discovered some black stuff on the walls. Neither of us had a clue what it was but when I had looked up black mold on the internet it looked very similiar to it. He took some pictures and the following one was taken from behind the hot water heater in the unfinished basement. If you click on the link you will see the picture I compared mine to from the internet.

You can't see any of this by just walking by so I guess that is why we didn't notice it. Thank GOD we did not buy the house. We weren't going to buy until January because the owners were still remodeling the outside. They wanted us to hurry and move in though so they didn't have to pay 2 house payments. Now we think maybe the rush was so they didn't have to worry about this problem.
Who knows...we are going to discuss this with them on Saturday so we'll see how it goes...









No comments:
Post a Comment