Saturday, November 24, 2007

Time to DIET!!!

My friend Gina and I made a pack before Thanksgiving...that beginning on Monday, November 26th we would begin dieting and exercising to remove all this 'extra baggage' we acquired over the holiday. This will also keep us from feeling guilty when Christmas (and more food) comes around! We are really bad to go out for lunch every day and we are going to bring in healthy food and cut out sweets. In addition, we are going to go to the basement of our building and utilize our exercise equipment!!

Below is a virtual model of me...I have gained 7 pounds since I changed jobs in May. I know it doesn't seem like a lot but it feels like I may have to go up a clothing size soon and that is NOT happening!!! So here is what I look like now...I will update my 'model' as I begin to lose.

No comments: