I thought I would share this since many of you will probably relate! ;) So in my previous posts I told you that I hosted Thanksgiving dinner at my house. I prepared as much as I could on Wednesday...you know to save time. ~See previous posts to see how Thursday went.~
On Friday, I started fixing leftovers...as many of you probably did the same...only I pulled out a container and wondered what on earth was in it. OMG!!!! It was pasta salad that I had made on Wednesday but then forgot about so no one got to eat a bite of it! Can I be any more forgetful??? No one in my family likes it but me so now I have this HUGE container of pasta salad to eat by myself. :( I am thinking I am going to take all the left over dessert and the pasta salad to work with me tomorrow to get rid of it...after all my serious dieting begins tomorrow!!
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment