Saturday, October 6, 2007

Too Funny!

This goes to all of my fellow mom friends who can't remember when their kids were small and are always asking me when am I going to clean up my vehicle...this is especially for my wonderful 'childless' friend Gina...you will totally understand my life after seeing this video! Everytime she rides in my car, she teases me because she has to move pop-tarts out of the seat before she can get it! Ha! The sad thing is...for those of you that didn't know me pre-children and those of you who did can vouch for me...my cars were always spotless and looking brand new...maybe they will be again one day...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEFE3B0Rje0

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

HiLaRIoUs! The back of my van has been "Momed". Remember when I told you that Michael hated the stickers on the back of my van....THIS is what he was talking about!!! I can't let him watch this video! ever...