Sunday, October 7, 2007
Camping
Last night we went to visit the Deans, Kelly and Angie. They had been camping up at Eastman Campgrounds. The Bellamy's came too and we cooked out and hung out by the campfire and roasted marshmellows.
Tucker and Carlee...Tucker said he was writing a story.
Davis talking to Tyler and Tucker.
Cindy told me when we got there that she hates 'cute' families since we all had on our Halloween shirts...only because I thought it would be chilly and I had just bought them and they were all right there and handy so I told everyone to put them on. Cindy is so funny though!
Angie and Cindy getting all the food ready.
Keagan and Carlee
The next time I go to Wally World I MUST get me one of these handy little hot dog cookers - it even cooks the buns up top! It is so cute!!!
Bo kept telling Rylee that he was going to steal her away and he would get her to tell Duffer and me bye and she would but then she would wise up and come right back...that's my girl!
Rylee was being silly for the camera...
By the way, thanks Cassie for the idea on the shirt...it looks so cute on Rylee!
Keagan didn't feel well tonight... :( Tonight I got to eat a roasted marshmellow for the first time (yes I am sheltered). I have had them before on Smores but not just plain roasted...they were pretty good!
Rylee jumped in there and roasted away just like the rest of them.

Rylee completely wiped out on a stack of logs and busted her face big time but she is so tough that she was so concerned with getting back to roasting her marshmellows she hopped right up and just wanted her stick she dropped! Shortly after this Jett fell off the picnic table...my kids must take after me with their clumsiness!!
Kelly supervising the marshmellow roasting.


Rylee was wide awake by the time we got home (unlike the other two). Before they all fell asleep though we saw 5 deer leaving Bays Mountain. We pulled over and they just stared at us...it was pretty cool. Again I wish I had my camera in the front and not in the back.
Jett fell asleep on the way home. I was hoping he would stay in the position he was in...he was laying all the way to the other side toward Rylee across the seat as if he wasn't even in a car seat! I wanted a picture so badly but of course my camera was in the back and he moved by the time we got home.
Davis was also sound asleep in the back...against the stroller which couldn't be comfortable???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment