Sunday, October 28, 2007

A Day of Parties

Well today started off slowly since I went to bed with a migraine and got up with it too. We ended up laying around and missing church because it took until noon to get rid of it! We had planned to go to Duffer's mom's after church so we headed on out there to celebrate her birthday (which was October 22nd). We ate and visited and then headed off with friends to their church for a Halloween event for the kids. My headache went away and then Duffer got a bad one and went to bed early tonight because of it. I am going to be hurting tomorrow but I wanted to finish getting these updated from the weekend before I got too far behind...I certainly don't have time during the week to finish it.
Rylee was playing with coasters...you can see the pretty flower arrangement that Duffer sent to his mom at work. I should have taken a picture of what we gave her but I forgot. I had made a picture (8x10) with all three kids on it and a saying about grandkids. Then I bought a frame and put it in it.
Rylee and me after eating lunch...it was yummy...roast and potatoes! Duffer's mom made homemade cupcakes decorated like UT...very funny since all of us wore orange and white!

Jett and Rylee sang Away in a Manger for everyone. They learned this at daycare for their Christmas program they do...then Susan videos it and makes copies for all the parents. They are singing...the stars in the sky...in this picture.
Here they were at the part...the little Lord Jesus lay down his sweet head. Rylee even knows most of the words and she does it so cute!!!
Nene and Jett...who knows what he was doing here. I think he was dancing around because he got a touchdown or something????
Heather and David
David

Duffer, Jett and Maynard
Davis and David playing PlayStation.
Can you tell Duffer is really tired as Jett lays all across him playing David's PSP?
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*

We left Duffer's mom's and ran by the house to get Rylee some warmer clothes and then headed to the Bellamy's house. The Deans also met us there and we followed each other to Christ Fellowship Church...where Cindy and Jessica go...for their Halloween event. They had hot dogs, a big chili cookoff, tons of games and candy for all the kids, and then we went inside for some music and shows. I was very impressed with their gym...it has a permanent stage set up and that is where the kids go at 11 on Sunday...for skits and songs teaching them the theme for that week.
When we got there Jessica was painting Brayden's (her son) face so we hopped in her line so the girls could go next.
Angie helped me with Rylee while Duffer was who knows where. I was taking the girls pictures of the face painting.
The boys having so much fun they can't stand it...can you tell?? ;) This is the one and only shot of Kelly that I got. He is way too good at avoiding the camera because his dad is a professional photographer and actually teaches it at South High School...my grandma even worked with him before she retired. If only I would have known this during Cowboys season because his dad sat with us at all the games. He has the same camera as me so I am going to get some pointers from him the next time I am around him with my camera!
Keagan got a heart painted on her.
Jessica painted a flower on Carlee.
Bella getting her face painted. I believe she got a flower too.
Rylee really seemed like she wanted her face painted after watching the other girls...this is as far as she got though! The brush tickled her face and she didn't like it.

Bella getting some assistance playing a game.

Rylee attempting to ride the skateboard things. She didn't get very far thank goodness!
Carlee riding the skateboard things...they actually look like those things you lay down on and roll under your car to work on it. I can see these being dangerous...
Bo and Angie watching all the goofy people in their costumes. The kids were going to wear their costumes until we found out that it was going to be outside instead of in the gym and it was rather chilly out there especially as the sun went down.
Daddy helping Rylee play some games for candy. Duffer was so good to watch Rylee while I took pictures of everyone...or tried to...I never did see Tyler or Tucker (or much of my boys) to get some pictures of them. They are always off doing other things...surely they aren't too cool to be with their parents already???
Daddy and Rylee picking out their prize...more candy of course. Nice boxers Duffer... ;)
Rylee and Bella...they play together so well.
We told Landon to put his arm around Rylee...he wouldn't so she put her arm around him!
Then we told Rylee to give Landon a smooch...he didn't make this easy for her...

But she found a way to do it...we are really going to have to watch her when she gets older! She is kissing boys left and right and she is only 2 years old!!! ;)

Mike and Jessica...don't they just make you sick how cute they are??? Mike had to drive back to Charlotte tonight and it wasn't over until 7pm! Hope he had some caffeine before he started the drive!
Brayden resting from skating around on his Heeley's.
I caught Landon sticking his tongue out and thought it was so cute! I don't even know if Rylee can do that or not.
Who knows what Duffer was doing with Keagan here??? You never can tell with him! ;)

Cindy and Jessica chit-chatting.
Landon looks like a little model eating his chips.
Davis and Jett checking out their candy as we all go into the gym for some skits and music. We had a great time once again! Thanks to Cindy for inviting us!

No comments: