First a little background...Duffer is the caretaker of both of our turtle tanks and our fish tank...it is just too gross for me. He was a little behind on his duty with all of the overtime I mentioned earlier so last night he cleaned ALL the tanks. I guess he got in a rush...3 screaming children and an ill wife can do that to you I guess...because today he informed me that we are now down to 4 turtles! Apparently during the cleaning, one of them had gotten wedged under one of the rocks and smothered!! Yikes! That is almost as bad as Cassie baking hers in the sun! ;)
So my next question was whose turtle was it and Duffer said we would tell them it was his...it was one of our big ones too! :( I asked him what he did with it and he said he tossed it in the trash!!! Are the rest of you gasping along with me??? I informed my husband that when the kids got home we would have a proper burial for the poor thing...Duffer's response..."Well, I am not dressing up!"
Friday, October 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment