We finally had Rylee's 2nd birthday party yesterday. We just had it at our house because Duffer worked his 17th day or so and didn't get off until an hour before the party. We had a great time even though Rylee was seriously tired from not taking a nap. She got many great toys and thanks to all that came to help her celebrate!!

Rylee has started going to Cassie and reaching her arms up to her to be held. Cassie was tickled because Rylee used to always go to her husband, James, instead. Not bad...it only took 2 years for her to take up with you! LOL! You know I am joking....

My baby girl is growing up too fast...this year she was able to blow her candles out all by herself. :(

This year instead of getting a birthday cake, I decided to attempt homemade cupcakes. Cassie came over and gave me a lesson on how to make her DELICIOUS buttercream icing. I was going to be all fancy and put Hello Kitty faces on them but it was too hard and way too time consuming.

Big Duffer and little Duffer

Linda (Nene) and Rylee

Opening her gifts, Rylee was pretty much delirious. I couldn't get her to take a nap at all and I think it was due to taking steriods and albuterol inhaler for her cough.

Silly girl...she loved her dishes too.

Showing me her money she received from the Dean's. Very good idea Angie! Rylee already loves money!

She was so proud of her money she put it in her pocket so she wouldn't lose it!

Rylee liked her baby crib so much she decided to hop in it and test it out.

Looking at me not thinking a thing about sitting in there.

I got Davis and Jett to come in briefly while she opened her gifts. They were having way too much fun with Tyler and Tucker outside and then playing video games.

Rylee showing me her baby's bottles...still in the baby crib.

I was trying to get them to just look at me and smile and this is what I got????

I finally got them to sit still but not much smiling going on...I suppose I have to take what I can get with 2 year olds!
1 comment:
I Love you Miss Rylee!!! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment