Yesterday was so busy...Duffer was at work so I took all 5 boys to the football scrimmage (Davis had his friends spend the night). James and Kevin both thought I would be late and I beat both of them there! Ha! I couldn't watch the whole scrimmage since Jett had a soccer game at 11 so Noah's mom, Becky, brought Davis to the soccer fields for me when it was over. Then we had to go pick up Rylee...who stayed all night with Duffer's mom. Then Davis went to a party from 4-6. This gave me time to get all my cupcakes made for Rylee's party. The rest of the evening was spent cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning. Tons of fun I know...
The Wildcats won their scrimmage today. Unfortunately Davis got hurt. I didn't get to see the end since I had to get Jett to his soccer game. I got to see Daniel and Nicki which was fun since we don't see each other much since baseball is over...it starts again in 5 months though!!! Their son, Lane, plays on the Chargers.
#3 is Davis' best friend, Noah.
Macey performed her act from the play she is currently playing, The Wizard of Oz. She was so cute.
Cade and Jett having an intense moment...just kidding. They were playing football (or at least Jett was) so maybe they were discussing the plays.
Even though Jett is playing soccer now, he can't get football out of his head! Down...
Jett is so funny....I think he enjoys posing for my pictures more than playing the game!









No comments:
Post a Comment