Tuesday evening was Davis' school program of the year. His school has programs by learning center (which includes 4 classes). The theme was Go West. I got to the school early since I didn't drive all the way back across town after I picked the kids up from daycare. Grandma and Linda (Duffer's mom) came and then I saved my friend, Cindy, a seat on the front row! Duffer came as soon as he got off work. This was fun this year because I have never gotten there early enough for the front row and I had a lot of fun experimenting with my camera. I was determined to get some good shots...and for those of you who take pictures manually know...it is very tricky to get good photos in dark and dim settings without using your flash. I figured it out though (hopefully I will be able to get my camera back on the settings that they were set before Tuesday). I don't think I did
too badly...

We had to do many different things to keep Rylee occupied but once the program began, she did pretty well. I didn't get a picture of Jett because he was too close to me (my mega lens won't zoom out far enough).

Here is Ms. Cookie...the principal. I just love her. She began the program with a PTA meeting as they always do. This stuff is always over my head because unfortunately being a full time working mom, I don't have the time to get involved as I would like to.

I managed to get one little smile out of him...hee hee

Davis watching me take pictures but trying not to crack a smile.

Noah being Daniel Boone. He is too cute for words! He is in Davis' same class and they have been best friends for 2 years now.

Noah and the other boys doing their part.

Noah singing his solo...very impressive...didn't know he had it in him! He was so cute I could just
squeeze him!!!!

Noah did so well on his part. I just love him to death!! He is
the most well mannered boy I have ever met!

Watching...waiting...patiently for his turn.

Look at Tucker (Cindy's son)...what a cutie! He was President Monroe. What kills me is that Duffer remembered all the events that took place in this program from learning it in school. I made better grades than him and didn't retain a thing...go figure!

This was so cute when the boys first came out. They had been wandering through the wilderness for weeks and were worn out.

Davis and the other Boone boys speaking to Sacajawea (who knows if that is spelled correctly??). This was him doing his FIRST speaking part! I was so proud of him that he could do it and not mess up. He is so much like me...and we all know about my fear of public speaking!! ;)

Davis singing his song with 4 other boys.

Davis wasn't in a good spot for me to get clear shots of him.

Here is Brayden, my friend Jessica's son. This is Brayden's first year in LCF and now he, Tucker and Davis are all together.

Brayden saying his part. Here you go Jessica...I hope these are good for you...I tried to get pictures of all my friend's kids since I was in such a great place to get them.

Taylor...Davis' cousin...singing her solo. She is too cute.

Tucker in his President Monroe outfit and Sarah (Mrs. Meade's daughter). Mrs. Meade was Davis' teacher for K-2.

Here is Noah in his spot on the stage looking ever so modest. ;)

Davis and Noah taking their bows with their class...they are both in Mrs. Cook's class.

It was hard to get Brayden behind all these people but I somewhat got a shot of him taking his bow with his class.
Tucker taking his bow with his class.
No comments:
Post a Comment