Saturday, August 25, 2007

Update on Moving

Well I must say that I am completely exhausted. Who knew that moving with 3 kids would be so tiring??? Somehow I have gotten stuck doing most of the work also! We are moving on the 31st so there isn't much time to get packed. I packed all day yesterday and we took over the boxes I packed and both of the boys' chester drawers. Seeing Duffer and me carry the chester drawers up a flight of stairs would have been amusing if anyone would have seen us!

Duffer is working 12 hours today and tomorrow overtime so it is up to me if anything is going to get done. The only thing is the kids having so much going on. Davis has to be at his football weigh in at 10:30, Jett has soccer practice at 11 (but I think I am skipping it), Davis has a birthday party to go to at 12 (and I am not one of those parents who will drop my child off and come back), Davis has a football scrimmage at 6, and Rylee has a birthday party at 6:30 (we probably won't get to go to that one since Duffer won't get off work until 7 and I can't be in 2 places at the same time)! Somewhere in the midst of all these activities I need to get some more packing done!

I can always tell when I am stressed because I can't sleep. I have been up since 4am today and one day last week before work, I woke up at 3am and couldn't go back to sleep. I will eventually get this all done, I just don't know how I will feel by the time I do!!

No comments: