Saturday, September 8, 2007

Jett's 1st Soccer Game

Jett had his first soccer game today. They lost something like 8-2 but Jett scored a goal!! Woohoo! Of course he scored 2 minutes after I put my camera up so next time I will try to get it on camera! I was signed up to bring snacks and I forgot because we had a rough time getting there (when don't I have a hard time with 3 kids though??). Last night when we went to the DB game, Duffer locked my keys in the glove box because he had his with us. We discovered this little fact this morning after Duffer had gone to work, and I was getting ready to leave. Needless to say Duffer had to leave work because he has my spare key on his key ring! In addition to this, I still haven't found Jett's cleats since we've moved. Does it ever get easier???


It was just Rylee and me today. Duffer is working 74 hours again this week! Watching from the sidelines...

Jett knew I was taking pictures so he would keep looking at me and posing. All of my kids seem to do this so does that mean I take pictures too often???


I think Jett is still playing football the way he was so aggressive!

Jett and this boy, Aiden, kept fighting over the ball.

He fell down like this several times. :)

Jett throwing the ball in from the sideline.

No comments: