Monday, August 20, 2007

We Are Moving!!

It's official...we are moving on August 31st (Davis' 9th birthday)! Everyone is excited except for my dad and my grandma. They feel like I am moving 'away' from them even though I am only moving to Cooks Valley. Duffer and I feel like this is what we need to do because we certainly need a bigger house with 3 kids!! I have never moved before with more than one child and honestly I have NO idea where to begin. Duffer and I have no more vacation at work so we will be working nights and weekends on this so keep us in your prayers.

When we move I will get my new information to everyone (address, phone, etc.). My plan is to get all settled and unpacked quickly so that I can have Rylee's 2nd birthday party in our new house! Yes I know that is pushing it considering her birthday is on September 6th but I think I can do it!

No comments: