Sunday, June 14, 2009

Davis Graduated from Elementary School

I have slacked greatly on my blog due to lack of time which is ironic considering I am not working. You'd think I would have more time but it is just the opposite. I actually had time to blog some at work before...hee hee...but now I am never on the computer because we are rarely home! I facebook a lot but mostly do it from my blackberry...which I think I could never live without!!! :D

So a MONTH ago we attended Davis' 5th grade graduation. Grandma and Papaw came to support Davis on his big day. We got Jett out of class so he could see his big brother for their last day of school together. This was the one and only year they will ever attend the same school together.

Here is Papaw and Jett before the graduation started...

The graduation was really emotional...even for a very non-emotional gal like me! They showed a slide show of the recent 5th grade trip that Davis went on...that most of you know was harder on me than it was on Davis. (When he came home I asked Davis if he missed me and he said no not at all. That crushed me!!!) Then they showed a slide show of pictures of each child. They had a baby picture, kindergarten picture and then a picture from this year. Here is Davis':

Davis and me with his certificate...

Davis and me ~ he is ever so thrilled with me taking tons of photos.

The family...Rylee was still at daycare because it was nap time.

Davis with Papaw and Grandma



Davis and his principal, Mrs. Cookie. This is so sad now that the news is out that she will be at Sevier next year. We are still waiting to see if the zoning exemption is approved for Davis to attend Sevier. Jett was already approved to stay at Washington.



Sorry for the long delay in posting these. I upload these to facebook and take for granted that everyone is on there until I get fussed at for not updating my blog. I will try to get the rest of my updates done soon!!



No comments: