Saturday, January 3, 2009
Kids' Rooms...Round One
Jett's bedding came in for his bunk beds. These were Duffer's when he was little. They are reversible...the top is black on one side and linen (a fancy word for khaki) and the bottom is plaid on one side and stripes on the other. I prefer it on the plaid side but Jett made up the bottom so I didn't have the heart to switch it. :)
There is nothing on the walls yet because I am deciding on a color to paint. It will probably be a beige color...maybe...but I know I am going to get all of his sports pictures put in red frames to match the pillows and curtains.
I gave Jett my desk since our downstairs den has one built in the wall. My dad is building Jett his own computer...that he will get sometime around his birthday. Duffer moved the TV to the wall so he will have room for it. Can you believe my little 5 year old has this many trophies already. I believe we counted 12 of them???
Davis sleeps on the top and Jett on the bottom. Now Davis' room isn't put together because we put the twin bed mattress from his room on these bunk beds and put the full size mattress in Davis' room. His bedding doesn't fit but that is okay since he isn't sleeping down there now.
Rylee's room is going to be finished in a month or two. I have a bedding picked out and will get it after we recover from Christmas. Today I found her letters and hung them up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
I think they look awesome!!!
Post a Comment