Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Lights

Sorry to do two posts in one day but I realized I hadn't put a picture of the rest of the kitchen on here.


The other side...I love this small counter but I am hoping it doesn't end up being a catch-all for everyone!! Looking at this picture, I think I need a picture on the other side of my china cabinet. HA!

I got my candles in the windows tonight...reason for the second post...I am so tickled that I have a house where the tree can be in the big window and be seen from the street. Not sure why I like that but I do!! You can't see my snowman wreath too well on the front door since it is dark.
Duffer hung my Christmas flag tonight also. :o) Next weekend we...well Duffer...is gonna get all the leaves up out of the yard...there are TONS!!! The only thing left on the outside is to hang my star. Duffer has to borrow his dad's ladder and I will post a picture when he is done.
My realtor is the one who bought me my awesome, HUGE, brown & black rustic star. I have wanted one ever since I first started seeing them on the outside of houses. In addition to our realtor buying me the star, she bought Duffer a carbon monoxide detector and us a bottle of champagne!! I am trying to think of what I can do for her...anyone have any suggestions????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think it looks great! You can even see your W5 outside from where you took your picture...BE EXCITIED ALL YOU WANT! Anyone would be!

Amy said...

The house looks great! What a great time of year to be getting in! (As far as what to get your realtor- you gave her 6% of the house sale price!!) ;)

Anonymous said...

SEE I wasn't the only one thinking it!!!! IM NOT ALONE!!!! That kind of money..If I was your realtor I'd bought ya a new living room suite!!!