Today my mom and I went shopping and she was nice enough to buy us a house warming gift...a really nice house warming gift...she bought 2 twin mattresses for the kids (the ones we had were box springs and really uncomfortable for them to sleep on). Then she bought me a rug for the kitchen and a HUGE rug for the living room that matches my furniture PERFECTLY!! ~I will get some pictures on here tomorrow...camera has been charging.~
Tonight we all went out to eat at Chop House and the food was awesome and my kids even behaved. Amazing!!!
Today we got our hot tub delivered...woohoo. We have been blessed with this house...not only did we get a great deal...but we by accident got the gas tank filled -$400 worth- of free gas, got a free hot tub worth $8300, and then today when my mom bought the mattresses...we got the cheap ones but when Duffer and George picked them up they gave us the expensive ones worth double the money!!!).
Unfortunately I did wake up to a completely flat tire this morning so Duffer will be at the tire store bright and early in the morning to hopefully fix the flat instead of buying 2 new tires.
Thanksgiving was good this year although different from normal. Next year we will get back into tradition by having both families over to eat. :o)
I hope everyone had a great holiday!!!









2 comments:
Just stopped by to see if you had posted pictures...Ill check back!
Sorry Allison...we are hanging up pictures today so I will take some and post. Busy day today...putting up tree, hanging all pictures, going out to eat and then to see the lights.
Post a Comment