Sunday, October 5, 2008

Update

Two hours later...we are done making the offer on the house. I seriously doubt it will be ours after the first offer but one can hope it will be that simple. If we get this one...providing the seller and us come to an agreement...then we will be closing in mid November and moving before the holidays. Wish us luck...

On a different note, I finally ordered the kids' costumes today. I had to jump on it so they would be here in time for us to go to Boo at the Zoo...something I only learned about last year.

Rylee is going to be this ladybug...yes Duffer talked me out of the American Idol contestant that I wanted....


Jett wanted to be the "evil" Spiderman...go figure....so this is what he will be....
Davis is getting too old for a lot of the hoopla so we are having him be a DB, Cowboys or Chargers football player...since those are the jerseys he already has.

Our plan now is to go the Alabama/UT game, spend night and then go to Boo at the Zoo the next day. We still have some planning to do though because we weren't going to take Rylee to the game yet we don't want her to miss the zoo thing. Anyway, I am excited because it is something new to do. Also this month, we are going to go to a haunted corn maze/barn with no kids.

What do you know...one night of us being away with no kids has spoiled us and now we want to do it over and over...hee hee hee.



1 comment:

~cassie~ said...

I am glad you guys had a great time! Time alone is always good...Miss you guys..Seems like it is has been forever since we have seen you...I will be praying for you and the house situation...Love you