Thursday, September 18, 2008

Update

Not much has been going on...still sick...this is the neverending crud! We are so loving our downtime since Davis has quit football. It is just what we needed while buying a house. I think we are going to make a decision in the next couple of weeks as to which house we will buy. The one that is at the top of our list...Rylee walks by it at daycare and says it is where she is going to live and shows the other kids her playhouse in the yard (it is a homemade log cabin - kid sized - so cute!!).

Rylee got another boo boo at daycare earlier this week. She fell into the corner of a table and it left a huge bruise on her and a knot. She was very dramatic while I took a picture of it as you can see (she is nasty from just eating supper)...
I haven't been blogging much since I got into Facebook. Man that thing is addicting. I have found so many people from high school and from my elementary school. It is so neat. If you read my blog and you haven't joined it, do so!!

I stayed home by myself from Awana last night (didn't want to infest the little kiddies with my illness) and finally got my house cleaned up and most of the laundry done. Doesn't it make you feel so much better to have a clean house?? Nothing more fun to me than blasting the radio and cleaning with no one around.

My best friend from high school, Lisa, is in town this week (she lives in Myrtle Beach). We plan to get together either tonight or Saturday so I will post pictures of our kids together. Many of you that read my blog from high school will enjoy that...

I have only made it to one exercise class this week...Stability Ball Strength...and going again today. It is very difficult! I am really enjoying these classes that the company is paying for. Now if I could just get myself to exercise on the weekends also...I would be doing good!!

We received progress reports for the boys this week. Davis did okay except in Math (not meeting expectations) which we already knew from the conference. Jett received Exceeding Expectations in everything. Of course I explained to Davis that he had the ability to do just as well as Jett if he will only apply himself more. He seems to be trying a little more so that is a start. (Besides EVERYTHING is taken away from him until report cards come home and if he has anything lower than a B they will remain away until the next report card...9 weeks later!)

Keep us in mind as we look at more houses Sunday and then make a decision and begin this process. I am clueless about this stuff since I have been lucky to never have to go through it (lived in my dad's house for 7 years). Our plan is to move before Christmas...once again the holidays will be hectic. I am beginning to think I strive on chaos...

We are going to the DB game tomorrow night...the first one I will have been to this year. Hopefully we are going with our friends the Bellamys that we haven't spent time with in forever! DB games really remind me of fall time.

Speaking of Fall...several people have asked me when I am going to change my background to a fall layout. I am waiting on a couple of things...I am "making" my own background this time instead of using a free template and also for my new header I want a family photo of us (recent one) so I will take that in the next week or so. Stay tuned...it will be good I promise...well I hope anyway.

No comments: