Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Rylee!!

Today...3 short years ago...at 1:18 pm, Rylee Nicole Wallen was born. I always wanted children...and I wanted 3...but I really, really wanted a girl!!! I even cried at Jett's ultrasound when I was told he was a boy. Rylee has given our family a wonderful balance!

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Rylee...
Happy Birthday to YOU!

These pictures were copied from Kodak Gallery so they are really small...sorry but you can tell the bigger ones are from my computer.

Here are my favorite boys in the world holding their baby sister the day she was born.

This was actually mine and Rylee's 2nd photo shoot....first ones taken at Penney's and they were horrible!!! I have a ton of different poses and these were my favorite pictures ever of us. I wish I had taken these kind with the boys but as usual I learn about everything too late.
Daddy and Rylee

Rylee's (traumatic) ear piercing...sorry but I had to do it. When your daughter is dressed in head to toe in pink and still referred to as a "he" it calls for drastic measures.

Rylee's 1st Easter with her brothers.
Rylee's 1st birthday

Cute as a button!!!
Getting big...can finally do some little pig tails with the hair!
Rylee's 2nd birthday

She is a mess!
Just like a fish...she loves the water!
Growing up way too fast!
With her two brothers, Davis and Jett, and her step sister, Scyler.

Her birthday party is today...which I should be cleaning but obviously I got sidetracked. Rylee has been super excited about her party ever since Davis' last weekend. I will update later with details and pictures.

No comments: