Wednesday night we went to watch our friends play at Salsarita's...The Smacker Band...those kids are so cute and so good!!! The boys love watching them (Rylee stayed with my grandma). We skipped Chargers football practice to go...I know that is bad. But we had a great time seeing our friends.
Thursday night we had Chargers practice again. This time I took Davis (for the first time) and I just pulled up and told him to go on...we were late as usual. Then I called Duffer and said these boys looked HUGE next to Davis and that I didn't recognize the coaches...and trust me I know the coaches...3 of them I went to high school with and the other I know from baseball! Duffer came up there (good thing we only live 2 minutes from where we practice) and showed me that there was another team to the far left...that I couldn't see since I was so far down. So I walked down there just as I heard Duffer tell Daniel that Davis was with the varsity...haha...and Daniel's reply.."I am sure Nicole had nothing to do with that, huh??" Don't they treat me so nice??? :o)
Practice was cut short by a thunderstorm...the boys got soaked!!! We missed practice again on Friday because we had a Cowboys game.
We had to be at the Cowboys game an hour early in the 90 degree weather for pictures...that was lovely. I had to take the kids by myself because Duffer wasn't off yet. By the time he got there I was as mad as a hornet.
Instead of getting 3 individual pictures I just had one of all 3 kids...because the package options were ridiculous and there were only 2 and you couldn't add on anything without buying a package, the only package with an 8x10 of the team was $30....now do you think I am paying $90 for pictures that I can take myself...um, NO! Besides why would I need 3 team pictures when they are all in it???
Well I thought I had a good plan until Rylee threw a tantrum and wouldn't get in the pictures. The people taking them were no help either...you know in trying to get her in the picture...they just acted like they wanted me to hurry up. So I only got the boys in the picture. I took Rylee to the bathroom and busted her butt...not only for the picture ordeal but for telling me she had to go to the bathroom and us walking all the way around the track and then she wouldn't go. She straightened up a little and got in the group picture.
When Cindy got there she said her kids didn't even get photographed so I told her I would do them when I redo my own with Rylee in it! I was super ill by the time the game even started and then the bees were extremely bad as usual. Poor little Jett got stung on the forehead by one!
We won again...12-8...Davis almost scored again but didn't...I just know he will before the season is over!! After the game we came home to change and then ran out to my MIL's to say bye to Scyler (they drove her home today). We didn't get out there until 9pm so we didn't stay too long.
Rylee fell down the stairs about halfway up...so she fell about 7 steps...and landed right on her back on the hardwood floor. It scared me to death...I tried to get to her to catch her before she got to the bottom but with my neck still weak I can't move that fast. She was ok after she cried for about 10 minutes.
We didn't get home until after 11pm and the kids didn't eat supper until 11....sometimes I really think we are just stretched too thin when we try to do all these things. We try to keep everyone happy but it just ends up killing us in the end doing it. Duffer had to go into work today at 6:30 with only about 5 hours sleep.
Today we are going to watch my dad and Ryan race out at Beechnut...I will post pictures later. Davis will not get to go because he is going to his dad's tonight for the first time in about 3 weeks. Tomorrow I am going with my grandma to spend the day in Pigeon Forge to buy the kids some school clothes and take advantage of the tax free weekend. Duffer is staying here with all the kids.
I am going to get back to my laundry and house cleaning. I had to take a break because my neck starts hurting so much from looking down. Hopefully I will get my house cleaned for the first time in 2 weeks (haven't been able to fully clean it since this deal with my neck!!). :o)










1 comment:
Sounds like a busy week as usual! Hope you enjoyed your week off from work, and had some good time with Skyler....
Hope you like your new purse, you will have to take a picture, and blog it!
Post a Comment