East, South, Central and Daniel Boone all have head coaches I went to school with. DB has an assistant coach that I went to school with.
So does this mean I am getting really old or that South just had good football players?? haha All the above mentioned schools with the exception of Daniel Boone, have coaches that played football at South. The coach for East even went on to play for UT.
We are going to attend all the DB home games (of course because we have season tickets) and all but one of the South home games this year. I never could get Duffer to go to South's games but his cousin's son is a junior there this year and he plays on the team and now that we live in the county, Duffer is thinking about South over DB...who knows what will come of that?!?!?!
Anyway, just thought that was interesting...for those of you who read my blog but don't live in the area anymore, you can view it online at www.timesnews.net .
TGIF!!!










4 comments:
Yep, your that OLD! J/K...Ill have to come watch the boys play Football! Yes we start back on Nights tonite UNFORTANTLY!!!! So I won't be off till Tues, Weds, Thurs..THen back on Friday Dayshift...
ok updated...Im not nights I need things to read!
who are the coaches?
We are NOT that old! I wish I could come back to watch games...all of my fam has moved away! :(
I'll just have to live vicariously through you!
Post a Comment