Monday, July 14, 2008

More Botox

So I survived my "booster" round of Botox today. I do think it was worse than the first time...I got 16 shots (think I got 12 last time). Last time I got 50 units and this time I got 100...75 in my neck and 25 in my face.

I got 4 in my forehead again...one in each temporal lobe (I think that was what it was called...it has been a long time since my Anatomy & Physiology class in college!!!)...2 in the muscle at the base of my head and then 4 more down the muscle of my spine...then 4 in my trapezoid muscle. That one really freaked me out because the needle they use doesn't go in your skin well so they have to "jab" it in there...very uncomfortable.

My neck is sore and I don't go back for 3 months. After having a migraine ALL weekend and then a headache all day today...I am really hoping it works this time!!!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am so sorry, Nicole. Praying it works!!!

~cassie~ said...

I hope that these injections help you...I know that you are tired of having a headache all of the time...Love ya...It was good to see you tonight...

Jennifer said...

I'm praying that this works for you. I know you are so tired of suffering with those awful migraines.

Anonymous said...

Ouch, that just sounds painful...but it does have cosmetic benefit's if we're looking @ the plus side of it!

Tanja said...

Man, Nicole, I just feel for you. I can't imagine the migraines, and I don't want to do too much imagining the injections. Ugh! I hope this works this time.